"Dream as if you'll live forever; live as if you'll die today."
~James Dean



Thursday, November 18, 2010

Last of the 20's...

We celebrated my 29th birthday on October 1st (am I really that old?) at one of my favorite places: Cuban Pete's  in Montclair....which is known for their wide array of sangrias!!! We took full advantage of this and the pitchers were flowing until the time we went home.  (Thanks babe for being the DD).  ***Most of the restaurants, etc are BYOB so we were able to make the sangria as strong or weak as we wanted.  Best of all, we got to take it home as well...
I would like to thank our wonderful friends who have always been there for us and made my transition from being a Texan to a "Jersey Girl!"  (in your dreams--no matter how hard y'all try I will always be a Texan). 
I can't wait to see what the last year of my 20's will have in store...

No comments:

Post a Comment