"Dream as if you'll live forever; live as if you'll die today."
~James Dean



Monday, December 6, 2010

Washington DC

The day after Thanksgiving my "Jersey Girls" and I took a quick trip (meaning one night) to DC to take in the sights and sounds it had to offer...We did alot of shopping, eating, goofing around and admiring all the architecture which we had no clue what we were looking at...

Before we embarked on our walk we made a toast that we finally made it--no thanks to Carolyn

We stayed at the...
and I was enamored by their decorating and chandeliers!!!
oh and their comfy beds
and
the best foaming face wash I have ever used (I might have taken a few home)
Here are a few of the many pictures I took...

We had drinks at the W rooftop...
then took in some more sights the next morning before returning home to prepare for our Thanksgiving Feast
***Sorry for the excessive pictures***

No comments:

Post a Comment