"Dream as if you'll live forever; live as if you'll die today."
~James Dean



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Alex Crespo :: Est. June 5, 2010


Jersey Marries Texas...


We have finally tied the knot!!!! I will be the first to admit that I was a "cry baby" since I balled the entire way down the aisle and much of the day.  I still crack up when Alex tells the story that it looked like my dad was forcing me down the aisle because of how hysterical I appeared to be.  (This was not the case by any means!).  It was worth all the blood, sweat, tears, headaches, arguments, bridezilla moments, etc...  It was everything I dreamt it would be and more--I cannot wait to see what life has in store for us and making many more memories...

Our Bridal Party

"I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land." ~Unknown

First Dance "Everything I Do, I Do It For You"
 by Bryan Adams

For more wedding pictures please visit the most amazing and talented photographer in Texas http://katemeffordblog.com/2010/07/courtney-alex-hitched.html
and our Engagement Pictures taken in Brenham, Texas

These are two of my favorites from our engagement session:


1 comment: