"Dream as if you'll live forever; live as if you'll die today."
~James Dean



Friday, July 9, 2010

Pre-Honeymoon Vacay!

Yes, I know you are asking yourself what in the world is a "pre-honeymoon vacay?"  Well, since Alex had some final inspections to do and not exactly knowing the timeline these would occur we postponed our honeymoon until December.  It all worked out because we are planning on going to CHILE and their seasons are opposite so we will be enjoying summer weather instead of watching helping Alex dig out of snow in Jersey!!! We still wanted to go somewhere to remember our wedding and needed to "get away from it all" so we chose to drive throughtout the Northeast (Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont and upstate New York).  I loved every second of it since I haven't been to any part of the upper northeast---remember I am southern girl so I have been anywhere and everywhere surrounding Texas.  Oh, and if you know me I love antiques and tend to put my own spin on them and there were more antique places to count--of course we didn't stop at all but Alex did stop at a few for me.  I am truly blessed to have someone in my life that loves me/puts up with me as much as he does...

My Favorite Location along the coast of New Hampshire

LOBSTERS! LOBSTERS! AND MORE LOBSTERS!
(click picture to enlarge)

Kayaking for 12 Miles in the Ocean


Omelettes in Woodstock, Vermont...YUMMY!



No comments:

Post a Comment